Wednesday 31 December 2014

GREATER PROSPERITY IS COMING, GOVERNOR AHMED ASSURES IN TELEVISED NEW YEAR MESSAGE


...Pictures From His Birthday Celebration

Greater Prosperity is coming, Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State assures in his televised New Year message as he urges youths to be agents of choice and not instruments of violence.

Full Text of the New Year Message:

My good people of Kwara state, I rejoice with you as we usher in a new year.  I thank the Almighty God for taking us thus far and pray for a better tomorrow. A New Year always brings hope and greater opportunities. I say to you that greater prosperity is coming to us in Kwara State.

However, we have more work to do to. That is why I renew my commitment to making your life better in new ways, to finding more jobs for our youth, providing quality health care, better
schools for our children, and creating lifelines for businesses.

As we enter 2015, let us remain united by a shared desire for a better Kwara State. Let us pray for peace as we enter a defining year in our democracy. Let our youths be agents of choice rather than instruments of violence during the elections.


While thanking you for standing with us in the last four years, I solicit your continued support in 2015 so that we can sustain the good work of making your lives much better. Collectively, we can make our state a better place to live in, now and in the future. I wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment