Wednesday 26 October 2016

PDP, Not APC Killed Alamieyeseigha – Wife


Margaret, the widow of a former Governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, has said it was the Peoples Democratic Party and not the All Progressives Congress that killed her husband.
Margaret said this on Tuesday during the one-year remembrance of Alamieyeseigha.
The remembrance was observed in the late politician’s country home in Amassoma, Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.
Margaret said it was the PDP that frustrated her husband and sent him to his early grave and not the APC as being canvassed.
She said: “I can categorically say today that it was the PDP that arrested my husband, seized all his properties and humiliated him to the point of his death.
“It is the PDP that killed my husband and not the APC.
“It was the PDP that arrested my husband.
“It was the PDP that humiliated my husband and killed him.
“At the end, they seized everything that belonged to him.
“It was the PDP that tormented my husband and he died as a result of the humiliation he suffered in the hands of the PDP.
“As far as I am concerned, they humiliated us and took everything away from us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment