Saturday 15 April 2017

7A and 7B Osborne Towers: "I Do Not Live In Either of These Flats Nor Do I Own Either of The Flats - Mo Abudu

IMG_5916The Chief Executive Officer of Ebony Life TV, Mosunmola Abudu, who was mentioned as owning one of the flats in the building where the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, discovered $50m has expressed her gratitude to Nigerians who supported her in the last two days.
It will be recalled that, Abudu, who is regarded as the Queen of TV in Africa, had instructed her lawyers, Streamsowers & Kohn, to denounce such a claim. The statement stated she neither bought the said flat nor was gifted by anybody. It added that the allegations were completely false, malicious and without merit.
According to the renowned corporate Amazon, "I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has supported me over the last two days concerning the false accusations being levied against me. My lawyers found it necessary to issue a further clarification regarding the ownership and occupancy of flats 7A and 7B at Osborne Towers. This statement confirms that I do not live in either of these flats nor do I own either of these flats. Wishing you all a Happy Easter
IMG_5928

No comments:

Post a Comment